DEPARTMENT OF COMPUTER SCIENCE
Karmaveer Hire Arts, Science, Commerce and Education College is one of the foremost, institutions committed to the cause of social and spiritual welfare of for people for over fifty years. This institution has been rendering service in the area of the education of rural masses.
When the college was establish way back in 1961 and the science stream was introduced in 2007 on non-grant basis. In the year 2009 this stream was aided by government. One of the purpose with which the science stream of college was established was to produce scientific personnel, which was the need of the students from hilly and rural area of Bhudargad Tehsil.
Computer Science is one of the science subjects, which was then introduced in college. Since introduction of Computer Science severaldedicated teachers and students have contributed their share for the development of the department. The Department of Computer Science is in the phase of development.
The teachers who have served in this department have not only taught students but also made efforts to prepare them to fit into teaching, research, government jobs and social service as well.
Our department of computer promotes learning at all level of software development. Our integrative focus reflects the importance of strong disciplinary and interdisciplinary approaches of computer science in teaching and research. We strive to create awareness in the students about development which develop their logic which has direct dealing with their day to day life.
To promote the quality education for the study and broad communication of knowledge about software development.
1st Year 2nd Year 3rd Year 2012-13 22 15 32 2013-14 34 20 16 2014-15 36 13 13 2015-16 61 26 12 2016-17 66 27 24 2017-18 33 45 17
Distinction Class First class Second Class Pass Class 2012-13 28 4 0 0 2013-14 2 13 0 0 2014-15 3 9 0 0 2015-16 2 8 1 0 2016-17 1 14 0 0
- The department is well equipped with three laboratories.
- It has LAN with internet connection.
- Total number of computers in LAB is 41 and two printers.
- The department has nearly 16 books and digital library for the reference of the staff and students.
- The teachers and students also make use of the college library. It has more than 92 reference books and journals on computer science.
The faculty members make use of the various teaching aids, models to enliven the classroom teaching. The department has course materials such as –
• Syllabus Material
• Question Papers
• Previous Records
- Students are guided to problem saving method, algorithm and many projects.
- Industrial tour for actual work in industry. Project in actual consumer environment taking some real life problem.